What to Expect
Your initial Naturopathic appointment will last about 60 to 90 minutes and include:
- An initial review of intake forms and relevant associated past records
- A thorough medical and lifestyle history as relevant to beginning your healing journey
- A review of any current medications or supplements you are taking
- Physical exams, as appropriate
- A detailed explanation of our approach as it relates to your case
- A comprehensive, individualized treatment plan including discussion of lab studies we suggest, lifestyle therapies and natural medicines.
During this time your naturopathic doctor will learn about your health goals, how your health fits into the rest of your daily responsibilities, and begin to get to know you as a person. We will take into consideration the things that may be interfering with your optimal health, develop a sense of how your symptoms relate to one another and what is their underlying cause, and create a partnership with you in achieving the health you deserve.
Return visits will last 30 to 60 minutes. During this time we will:
- Check in about symptoms and general health, getting a sense of how your situation has changed in the previous month
- Complete relevant physical exams
- Discuss what did and did not work for you about the previous treatment plan
- Create a new comprehensive, individualized plan to keep you moving toward your health goals.
Generally speaking, patients follow up about once each month. This will continue until you achieve the level of health you desire. Depending on the patient, the situation and the desired level of health this can take from months to years.
Your health care should be a conversation. Between your visits, we welcome your questions and concerns related to your current treatment plan. We are happy to converse with other members of your health care team and will make referrals to specialists and other practitioners as necessary.
To get started, call (707)942-1250 today to schedule your New Patient Appointment.
Conventional laboratory testing
- Lipids (Cholesterol, HDL, LDL)
- Thyroid (TSH, T3, T4, Free T4
Functional laboratory testing
- Allergy Testing
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis
- Salivary Hormones
- Salivary Adrenal Test
- Urine Hormones
- Urine Thyroid
- Urine Toxic Metals
- Urine Amino Acids
- Hair Elements
- Spectracell Analysis
Genetic (Genomic) Testing
- Detoxi Genomic Profile
- Cardio Genomic Profile
- Immuno Genomic Profile
- Osteo Genomic Profile
Other available test
- Metabolic Nutritional Testing
- Electro-dermal Screening
- Food Stress Testing
- Physical Examination
- Pulse and Tongue diagnosis (oriental medicine)